Community is much more than just where we live. It is the heart and soul of each of the men women and children, businesses and civic government entities who coexist and affect each other’s lives. Harold’s Auto Service believes it’s our ethical responsibility and that of all businesses to re-invest a portion of revenues back into our community in a tangible way.
- To empower children to become leaders, Boys and Girls Clubs’ across North America enrich communities providing innumerable individualized programs designed to fulfill the needs of children in each community where they are active
- Harold’s Auto Service is extremely proud to support the Lethbridge Boys and Girls Club through no-charge vehicle maintenance and repairs for their child-transport vehicles. We have made an “Executive Level Achievement” commitment to donate up to $4,999 per year in vehicle service for club vehicles and look forward to enjoying our Giving Alliance Partnership with the Boys and Girls Club for many years.
- Our customers contribute in their own way by dropping coins into a collection bin on our front counter that we pass along to the club coffers.
BRIAN KALTENBRUNER MEMORIAL TOOL AWARD
Awarded to an automotive service technician apprenticeship student who has completed third year for high marks in practical coursework in combination with demonstrated need, desire for excellence and commitment to the trade in school and work endeavors. This award will be presented to the recipient in the form of a Snap On Tools gift card for $2500.
- As a U of L Political Science grad, The University of Lethbridge is near and dear to Brian’s heart. We have sponsored this prestigious annual event more than 10 times. The dinner and silent auction hosted at and by Coco Pazzo restaurant raises funds for bursaries and scholarships offered by the Faculty of Fine Arts.
- All funds raised are added to an endowment fund that was created many years ago. Donated funds grow in perpetuity to the benefit of future Fine Arts students.
- The event is highlighted by a 4-5 course gourmet meal, entertainment provided by Fine Arts students and a silent auction of original varied media art work created by students, alumni and staff.
- In addition to our sponsorship support, Harold’s Auto Service is a proud owner of several of the original artworks.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGESGENERAL SPONSORSHIP
- The extremely important work of community non-profit groups is never ending. We encourage you to please do your part.
- Harold’s Auto Service is proud to serve our community through sponsorship of myriad fund raising efforts and organizations by silent auction donations and personal attendance at some functions. Some of our past sponsorships include:
- Rotary Club of Lethbridge Urban Spirits Masquerade Ball, U of L Students Union, CKUA Radio, West Lethbridge Lions Club, Bill Kergan Sr Bonspiel, Alberta Flood Relief, Lethbridge Senior Citizens Org Karaoke Club “Down Memory Lane”, ATA Local 41 “Uphill Both Ways”, Canadian Fallen Firefighters Foundation, Community Safety Net for home/children fire safety, Canadian Assn of Chiefs of Police, Dallas Willms Stock Car Racing, Free the Children, So Ab Senior Men’s Golf Assn, Lethbridge Symphony, Lethbridge Food Bank, Interfaith Food Bank, Chinook Regional Hospital Trust, Chinook Regional Hospital Short Stay House, Rotary Club of Lethbridge East, Galbraith School Readathon, Camp Carmangay, Guide Dogs fundraiser, Mike Mountain Horse Elementary School Playground Committee, U of L Rotaract Club – Building Peace Through Education, Winston Churchill Show & Shine, “Together Works” – Nicaragua fundraiser, Nord-Bridge Seniors Citizens Assn President’s Dinner/Auction, Better Business Torch Awards….